On Tokyo otherness: Japan has always been sort of a system of its own. But even in today’s world, where you think everything is the same everywhere, it’s not. Tokyo’s public interfaces don’t follow the same logic you know. They seem genuinely alien, often fascinating.
- u1u11 reblogged this from quentin-burantino
- adhocratic likes this
- quentin-burantino reblogged this from mikasavela
- ewingj likes this
- quentin-burantino likes this
- antonas likes this
- thesociologist likes this
- contemplatingchicken reblogged this from mikasavela and added:
- contemplatingchicken likes this
- absolutminimum likes this
- mikasavela posted this
Research and Practice in the Urbanity.
info(at)mikasavela.com Subscribe via RSS.