You know when you try and look upwards in Google Street View the buildings often seem blurred and patchy. Well, maybe they’ve changed something, but it seems Hong Kong looks quite crisp even when your virtual eyes glance toward the sky. And in this city, they often do.
- abrassos likes this
- neonrad reblogged this from urbanplannerholic
- daskunstwerkderzukunft likes this
- sluong reblogged this from mikasavela
- thetunnellight reblogged this from mikasavela
- thetunnellight likes this
- ewingj likes this
- booksnbuildings likes this
- sluong likes this
- exhibita likes this
- whosecityisthis likes this
- mikasavela posted this
Research and Practice in the Urbanity.
info(at)mikasavela.com Subscribe via RSS.